今天要翻譯的是最近很迷的愛爾蘭愛團 "The kooks"
"Junk Of The Heart (Happy)"
Junk of the heart is junk in my mind
那顆你看不上的心是我破碎的心
So hard to leave you all alone,
無法狠下心來讓你一個人在這
We get so drunk that we can hardly see
我們醉倒難以看見
What use is that to you or me baby?
什麼是真實的, 是妳, 還是我? 寶貝
See I notice nothing makes you shatter, no, no.
我留意到, 沒有什麼能留住妳的心
You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart,
妳是荒野的愛, 但卻是我內心的一個笑話
But are you mine?
妳會是我的嗎?
[Chorus:]
I wanna make you happy,
我想讓你快樂
I wanna make you feel alive,
我想讓妳感到存在
Let me make you happy,
讓我感覺到你的快樂
I wanna make you feel alive at night,
我想讓你在夜晚感到復甦
I wanna make you happy
我想讓你快樂
You and good girl tonight
今晚的妳, 是個好女孩
Yeah
We sink to be sunk, life is no race,
我們沈沒了, 生命不是一個比賽
When I'm not happy I'm in disgrace
當我不快樂時, 那是個恥辱
So I spend time with guessing on you oh.
所以我把時間花在猜測妳的思緒
You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart,
妳是荒野的愛, 但卻是我內心的一個笑話
妳會是我的嗎
沒有留言:
張貼留言